This is the step by step guide to help you move into your new apartment with a smooth and easy transition. This will give you a breakdown of each step that needs to be taken before moving in.
- Once you find the apartment you are interested in you will first need to confirm with your roommates (if any) that you are ready to sign a lease.
- You will need to put your full security deposit down to hold the apartment from being rented to anyone else.
- Have all forms filled out and handed in (i.e guarantor’s agreement, applications etc.)
- Next schedule a time where everyone can sign the lease agreement and be ready to pay your first month’s rent. This is required before you move in.
- Have all utilities put into your name. Make sure you switch your utilities over before you move in to ensure you are all set up for your move.
If desired you may schedule an appointment for move-in inspection, we will walk through the apartment with you to document the condition of the apartment upon your move in.